Paleo grain free chocolate chip cookies

With this weekend being Easter I was in need of a serious "treat!" I would have loved to have gotten real creative an mad myself some chocolate nut butter cups, but it needed to be simpler. So chocolate chip cookies were the winner!! I've been baking with coconut flour for about 9 months and I'm finally feel like I'm able to create my own recipes with some confidence.
RECIPE
10 tbs salted butter (soft)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup dry sugar source(palm, z sweet, lankanto)
1/2 sifted coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt (I like them salty)
1/3 cup enjoy life chocolate chips ( you could use more)
Place dry ingredients in a bowl and set
aside. Place butter and sugar in bowl and beat until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla until well blended then slowly add dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake on either stone ware or parchment paper on 350 for 11-14 min. One key for paleo cookies is to make them no larger than the size of a standard cookie scoop. Remember gluten is the binding glue so without it your cookies will be more crumbly. These however held together beautiful! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts