Morning Glory Muffins

Okay it's not a secret that I like making muffins!! One of the biggest reasons is because I can hide ingredients that I may not eat otherwise the other is they are so convenient to just have on hand! Because this was an experimental recipe I made it small. So you could easily double. The following amount made one mini silicon sheet worth.One thing I tried to do on this recipe is to use as few nuts as possible. Not because I don't like nuts, but because I feel that I easily over do them and I would rather lean on fruits and vegetables when baking if possible.
Ingredients
1/2 cup chopped or crushed pineapple
2 eggs
1/2 cup chopped carrots
3 chopped figs
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 Tbs tapioca flour
1 Tbs milled flax seed
1 Tbs cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbs honey (optional)
I placed all of the ingredients in my vita mix and blended on med for only about 30 seconds then poured in my mini silicon sheet then baked 13-16 min at 350. I actually cheated a little on these and covered them with cream cheese!

Comments

Popular Posts