Pumpkin Chocolate nut muffins

I LOVE creating muffin recipes. I don't eat processed junk so having muffins available makes my life easier! I do apologize for waiting so long to post, life has just been crazy and I'm getting ready to leave town again.
Muffins
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 Tbs cocoa powder
1/2 cup can pumpkin
6 eggs
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs apple sauce
2 Tbs maple syrup
1/4 cup natural sweetener (I used lakanto you could use palm sugar or z sweet or honey)
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Mix all of the wet ingredients together. Once well blended slowly add dry ingredients and allow to sit for a couple min while preparing your muffin tins. I use silicon but you could also use foil liners. Fill tins 3/4 full then sprinkle with chopped pecans
Bake 16-18 min on 425

Comments

Popular Posts