Oh my! Candy/Cookie NO BAKE GLUTEN FREE

Okay so this is one of my only recipes that I don't have the word "paleo" in the title. I suppose it could pass but there is some sugar in the chocolate but dang they are good! And for a treat I think they are fine. I personally think you could make these with unsweetened chocolate and increase the honey. I may try that next time but just could not wait to share this one!

Ingredients
3/4 cup chopped chocolate (I mixed 1/2 unsweetened with 1/2 60%)
1 Tbs coconut oil
1/4 nut butter (I used pecan)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 chopped nuts (I used pecans
1/2 teaspoon course sea salt
2 TBS honey
1 TBS chia seeds
1 TBS flax meal
Place chocolate, oil, nut butter, and honey in a sauce pan on low. Chop pecans while chocolate mixture is melting. Stir chocolate mixture until melted and smooth. Add all of the othe ingredient to sauce pan and turn off heat. After mixture is completely mixed and everything is coated with chocolate spoon mixture on parchment lined cookie sheet. Place in fridge for at lease 30 min. These are amazing and between the seeds, meal and coconut they taste crispy!

Comments

Popular Posts