Bring your THYROID back to life

No recipe today folks, but I have news that's BETTER than any recipe. Let me start by saying that after I had my daughter (she will be 9 next month) I was TIRED and man I was having a hard time shedding the baby weight (only gained 25 pounds) I eventually went to see a "natural" Dr who put me on loads of bio identical hormones, one being thyroid. I have taken the thyroid over 8 years! I had my TSH hormones tested in August 2011 and it was 2.78, at the time I was taking 1 grain of armour a day. Remember the higher the number the "slower" the thyroid production. On average most Dr.'s will say normal is .5-4.0 but most endocrinologist want it under 3 and even more ideal would be closer to 2. Within about one month of going Paleo I started feeling over stimulated, I even went as far as trying to cut out my morning tea because I thought the caffeine was bothering me. However doing that just left me mad and still shaky feeling. I then decided I would skip a few days of thyroid then come back on a lower dose. As soon as I started taking even the lower dose I felt weird again. It was at that point I decide that I would stop taking it completely. I have now been off of the thyroid for 6 weeks, which is plenty of time to get it all out of my system. Today when I received my results I was elated to learn that my TSH was 2.2!!! AMAZING! This just goes to show that FOOD CAN HEAL!! KNOWLEDGE IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM...THE BEGINNING....ITS YOUR JOB TO FOLLOW THROUGH
So not only has the number improved my TSH went from 2.78 to 2.2 and I'm OFF MEDICATION! this all has taken place in a little less than 3 months! Let me add one more thing. Your thyroid helps control your metabolize....FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Comments

Popular Posts