Paleo chocolate chunk cookies

I had a lot of fun "creating" these yummy cookies. When I experiment with cookie ingredients for the first time I always use my silicon mini muffin pan so that if the recipe is an epic fail at least the cookie is contained! Lol. These babies could have easily handles the cookie sheet. I personally try to avoid sugar so I only used one TBS of honey, however I would recommend a little more if you want them sweet tasting or you're transitioning kiddos to paleo.

Mix the following in a bowl by hand
2 cups nut flour ( I used cashew/pecan)
1 egg
1 TBS honey (would recommend 2)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS butter
4 TBS chocolate (I chopped up a stevia sweetened bar)
BAKED ON 350 for 10-12 min. Watch closely timing depends on size. The cookie WILL RISE ..... Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts