SWEET POTATO PANCAKES.....PALEO

I love being able to "recycle" leftovers. This morning I have 1/2 of a sweet potato in the fridge so I decided to make pancakes.


Place all ingredients in the blender

3/4 cup cooked sweet potato
1 egg
1/4 cup nut butter
1/4 cup coconut milk (I used kefir)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp tapioca flour on coconut flour
Blend until smooth
After spraying your pan place about 1/4 ingredients cup per pancake. You will have to wait several minutes before flipping. Remember there is no real flour so they will remain somewhat wet in middle. I Actually place mine in a cookie sheet in the oven on 350 while I cooked the remainder to allow them to cook more thoroughly but that's not necessary .... Yum!

Comments

  1. OK...These look delicious...I'm doing it!...How did you like 'em??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts