Banana Nut Muffins....Grain free

These little guys are amazing! They have been a saving grace for me because I'm SO limited for my breakfast options. I also just love having something I can "grab and go."

Ingredients

2 ripe bananas
1 cup dates
1/2 cup nut butter of your choice
1/2 cup + 1 Tbs coconut flour
2 Tbs coconut oil
2 Tbs apple sauce
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 Tbs vanilla
2 Tbs cocoa powder (optional)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)

Place dates and ripe bananas in food processor until well blended. Then add all other ingredients (except nuts and chocolate chips) and blend until well incorporated. Don't over blend!
Fill muffin tin 2/3 full and sprinkle top with nuts and chips. Bake on 350 for 16-20 min. Let cool at least 10 min and enjoy! Store in fridge

Comments

  1. Thanks for putting the recipe up so fast...I'm making these tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts