My Valentine day present to myself!

So ever since "going Paleo" I've sacrificed many indulgences. However there are 2 things that I still hold closely to my heart. The first being my morning chi tea with a splash of raw goats milk. The second is my DARK CHOCOLATE! I love it, I just do, I actually believe it loves me back!!! It makes me a better woman... Lol but seriously it does make me happier and that counts for something!! I'm picky about my chocolate. I like it smooth and so dark that it's more bitter than sweet. So for valentines day I decided to make my own special bar!

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE BAR

I used 1 oz unsweetened ghirardelle
And mixed it with 1 oz 60% ghirardelle
Melted over a medium heat in double broiler. One the chocolate was melted I poured it out on a piece of parchment paper and then loaded it up with heavenly goodness. I used pistachios, pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, cranberries, goji berries and even bee pollen! OH MY ..... Place in fridge for about 30 min and enjoy!!
sorry for the poor image quality,, I was restoring my i phone and had to use my sons phone

Comments

Popular Posts