Recycled Granola Bar

I've mentioned in the past that I love creating multiple recipes for leftovers. Well yesterday I stumbled across a hit! I was spending time in the kitchen trying to prepare snacks to take with me on my next weeks trip to Miami. Eating something different that the SAD can sometimes be difficult while in Hotels and corporate style training's. I found myself at the bottom of my massive nut stash but noticed I had plenty of my homemade granola...... Hmmmm, okay well that has nuts right?? That's when I decided the granola would be the base of my new granola bar.

PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS IN FOOD PROCESSOR
1 cup paleo granola
1/4 cup pitted soft dates
2 Tbs raw honey
Splash of vanilla
Process until well chopped and blended. Press tightly in the bottom of an 8*8 Pyrex pan and place in fridge for at least an hour ....these make a great on the go snack and they are much cheaper than their counter part. The Laura Bar....
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I found a cookbook on my Kindle for vegetarian Paleo I downlooaded ! Can't wait to try some of them out. If I could be home for more than a day! Enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts